You can type here any text you want

Pontiacs only,Cordova Illinois, June 7-8

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

postal

Peoples champ runner up
Midwest Pontiac tripower Nationals are next weekend in Cordova IL. Its $65 to race this pays for the weekend. Anyone interested in educating these guys on how strong Pontiac's can run with a Buick V6 in them? I'm going to get wrenching on my car to try to get it running a little better for this event.
There is also a car show portion and I did not look up the price of entering this (my car is a pig:( )

If anyone would like to go please let me know. Wether you want to race, show, or just hang. Please both post here and email me direct if your interested.

TIA: Jason

more info: www.pontiacnationals.com
then click on the Cordova event link.

Well if I was home, I would go. I know my body man will be there. He is a GTO God. He should have on of his cars there. His name is Cecil Morton. If you got time, check his car out. It is beautiful!

If ya see Slow Joe, tell him Bo said "HI"

There is a guy from Moline IL. where Im from and he has now the only TTA in the Quad cities. It is flawless:eek: I met him at winners circle a while back.

Have fun and keep the shiney side up:D

Bo

Back