You can type here any text you want

Poping at high rpm!!!!! HELP!!!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Ok i just switched my stock injectors for 42 pounders and put in a Turbo Tweak chip. It is set for the 42# injectors and 16-17#s of boost. I am running a little higher boost than that but it mostly stays in that range.

What the car does:
I get on it and it pulls very nice at first and then after a second it pops and the check engine light flashes for a split second. The boost gauge goes up to 20#s or so and drops back to 16-17#s and then it pops after a secon

My question:
What in tha hell is goin on...lol and what should my fuel press. be set at? and how (line off/on/plugged???) and should i maybe lower my boost since the chip is made for 16-17#s

Thanks,
Patric

Sounds to me like you may have a new coil pack in your future. :eek: Fuel pressure I believe is 43psi line on / 38 psi line off with a TT chip. The instruction sheet that came with the chip will tell you. :D

Also check the bolt on your crank. If this came loose it will wobble at high rpms and the sensor will throw a code.

Bryan

Back