You can type here any text you want

Possible trade...70 Chevelle 454 ss clone

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

19TTA89

I know 8sec Pete!!!
I may be interested in trading my Chevelle for a nice GN or TTA...Would like at least a mid-low 11 sec car(The faster the better).But will consider slower mint condition cars.

The Chevelle just needs little odds and end crap...But is a really nice car...Runs low 12's@112...Just found out that It had a 5/16th fuel line in it...Ran a new line...went back to the track and ran 12.1 with a 1.9 60'..It is a 11.70 car or so.

It is not a trailer queen...I drive it around...And run it at the track.
I will answer any questions about the car,And be as honest as I can.
Car turns heads everywhere it goes...Looks great and sounds mean as hell!!
New....
Quarters
Goodmark Hood
Fenders
Rear Bumper/with ss bumper pad
Windshield
Grille with ss emblem
All trim,Door handles,And moldings
Newer paint...Bahamma Blue Metallic/White Stripes

Car has a few minor scratches/Imperfections...2 small dings in the hood from the Hinges not being properly shimmed when the hood was put on.I was waiting for a buddy who does paintless dent repair to come fix it....(Still waiting.. :rolleyes: )

Engine...
454 10.5-1 Comp 049 oval port heads 2.19/1.88 valves
Performer rpm intake/Holley 780 vac carb
Crane .571/.585 Lift 254/246@050 Very lumpy cam...sounds great
Hooker super comp headers...2.5in. exhaust with flowmasters and ss tips.
Trans is a Turbo 400 with a 3000 stall conv.
12 bolt Posi with 3.73 gears
boxed lower control arms and rear sway bar

Floor and trunk are original to the car floor has minor surface rust,Both are still solid.
Car also has front disc brakes.(Everything new)

Let me know what you have....Will entertain all offers...May trade down...Not looking to trade up for anything.

The car will probably bring about 16K or so...If I were to sell it outright.Maybe more.

Here is a few links to some vids of the car...One is from last season,First passes down the track with it...Next is a full walkaround video of the car,Gives a real good Idea of the shape of the car.

http://videos.streetfire.net/player.aspx?fileid=CD4A9270-F7B4-4B62-A664-133397378FE0

Click here to see Video

There are 2 videos be sure to watch them both.

Nothing wrong with the car...I think Its my 3yr old attention span that makes me swap cars around like a madman... :D

Also...Here is a picture taken of the car yesterday...
P4150217.jpg

I may be interested in a trade....I am the same way, 3yr old attention span, something new every few years or so. Where you located? I am not sure if you would want to trade up, but I have a mint GN 38,000 miles,A/C, big turbo, intercooler, T-400, ect.ect. that runs 11's. Let me know. And by the way, nice video too bad your buddy's GN is so slow. tgamino@yahoo.com Michigan

gaminoree said:
I may be interested in a trade....I am the same way, 3yr old attention span, something new every few years or so. Where you located? I am not sure if you would want to trade up, but I have a mint GN 38,000 miles,A/C, big turbo, intercooler, T-400, ect.ect. that runs 11's. Let me know. And by the way, nice video too bad your buddy's GN is so slow. tgamino@yahoo.com Michigan

Send me the Info/Pics of the car...I am in NJ..Actually,His car isnt slow....lol,I was just hammering him off the tree...The cars were equal running the exact same et/mph...That same GN with a new 204/214 cam in it just ran 11.6x@115 last week

Thanks,Shawn

Send info to.. Shawnfarrell313@comcast.net

Sorry,Chevelle is Long gone,Lasted 1 day on Ebay...Local guy made me a real nice offer on it to end the auction.

Thanks,Shawn

Back