You can type here any text you want

Possibly looking for another turbo car

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

turbowannabe

Been out of the buick scene for almost a couple years now and am possibly looking to get back into it if I can find the right car. I'm pretty much interested in anything under 8-9k. Blown motor/trans would be no problem at all. If anyone has any leads please let me know pm or email

thanks
-Dan
dansmith8604@aol.com

ITSNOTAGN, wish I had enough money but that's out of my price range. affordable GN, sorry but I'm not really interested in a roller.

thanks for the offers though

-Dan

TTT still looking. I'm calling the bank on monday about that dark red metallic t-type for sale on here. Looks like a good deal but I would really like to have something black again.

I am in Beloit WI and have an 87 GN.

It is not perfect but a decent car and a great driver. It was listed on this forum for sale or trade, and I traded my 87 t-top car for this one with a solid roof. Now I regret the trade and want to see the sun again.

Car was repainted last winter, brakes updated (no more power master), a-pillar guages etc. New tires this year as well.

I dont have it listed for sale on here since the last time I did that I ended up sending pictures all over the nation. You are not 1/2 way around the world so you are free to come take a look.

I would like $9500 for the car but open to negotiate . PM me if interested. or dadtobmc@yahoo.com

010107011503010303200808062f9a970e726d04ca3d0044d0.jpg

Back