You can type here any text you want

power antenna

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

mike86ttype

LOW ALKY!!! AGAIN?
When i bought the car the rod was broke off the power antenna. It makes noise when i turn on the rodeo and will not stop making noise, so i unpluged the power to it. Can i just buy a repair kit or should i buy the whole thing. and also what do u think about the 20 dollar ones on ebay.

When i bought the car the rod was broke off the power antenna. It makes noise when i turn on the rodeo and will not stop making noise, so i unpluged the power to it. Can i just buy a repair kit or should i buy the whole thing. and also what do u think about the 20 dollar ones on ebay.

The antenna is no longer avaialble, don't go aftermarket because the base for the aftermarket power antenna don't fit.

Get a good used one from brian (g-body parts).

Or buy the repair kit & rebuild the original. I just completed my a few weeks back. There is some good instructions over on the GNT/type board.

Hello,
Just wondering if you can help me out. My power antenna is running constantly and keeps draining the battery. How do you disconnect the power to the antenna. I rather just disconnect the power for now and then replace the antenna when I have time. thanks mdefran23@yahoo.com

Back