You can type here any text you want

Power Master

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Lorenzo

My power master is starting to give me problems. Sometimes i can tap on the brake motor and it will work but the stop working again. I was wondering if I should try to to fixx my power master setu or switch it over to a valcum brake system. Also let me know what you have for sale to fixx my problem. THANKS!!!!!

motor is shorting out...i would not drive it, a lot here go vacuum set up, couple of vendors sell a kit for like $200. also motors available new....forget the guys name, he is out of twinsburg ohio....new motors are $160. i just went through the whole power master thing and ordered one from kirban......$415....not bad considering you get the acc. ball and new switch....it does not appear to have a new motor....and i do not think the motor was rebuilt.....cardone does the rebuild....some have had good luck, others not. the change out is not difficult, the hardest part is that small clip holding the brake pedal on. after that it is just 2 lines and two bolts. contact me if you need help. on the board, zeus was a real help.

How many miles on the unit?
What other work has been done to it?
What part of the motor did you 'tap' on?
Did you try to 'wiggle' any wires to get a similiar reaction?

Back