Powerlogger wanted

I have one, complete,with instructions, box, and the 90 degree (better) usb cable I purchased for it. I was going to sell it all with the perfect condition stock ECM its still attached to.
give me a day or so to get pics and a price.

here it is. I purchased this new couple years ago. This ECM and power logger was in my Grand National and I can vouch it worked perfectly. the ECM has already been modded to accept the power logger. Install your chip an prom and your ready to go.
Some how along the way I've managed to collect a additional set of the hardware devices that allow you to interconnect with a scanmaster and add other analog inputs. I will include those also and none of them have ever been used.
The original cd with the program is there, but I'd recomend downloading the latest and greatest version of powerlogger right from the fullthrottle forums.
all instructions and manual is there.
Also included is the 90 degree cable I purchased for it and this is way way nicer than the original being that it helps keep out of the way if you have a passenger in the car (feet) with the powerlogger hooked up.

I'll take $235 shipped to the lower 48 for all of it. If you'd rather pass, I am going to list it in the for sale section.
let me know.

20160407_173234.jpg