You can type here any text you want

Powermaster Kaput

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Lt Schaffer

I haven't driven my GN much since I got married. I took it for a spin today and wouldn't you know it, the brake light came on, and a hard pedal with almost no brakes. Took it home and in the driveway and cleaned the switch and acc connectors. The pump would run, build up pressure and out goes the light, step on the pedal and light comes on with the pedal going to the floor. I swapped out the acc with a unit I had salveged years ago for trouble shooting. Trouble is what I got, pump won't shut off even after installing original acc back on the car. Local auto parts stores can't get the rebuilt units due to the vendor being out of stock and Kirbin is out as of today. Are there any other sources for the units? I think it's just the acc but I don't want to fool around with brakes and I want to stay original. And yes my fluid is dark and needs and will be changed. Any suggestions?

Back