You can type here any text you want

Powermaster Pump motor

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

GrndNatnl

Regal of the Dark Order
Could anyone list an easy-to-follow instruction on how to replace the hydro-electric pump for the powermaster brake system? I've just had this thing fail on me today, and looks like I'm going to be trying to tackle this myself if I cant get some assistance the end of this week or weekend.

Whats the procedure on doing this removal & installation? I'm sort of timid when it comes to vital brake system components. Thanks in advance!

bleed

Hi,

Check www.gnttype.org in the trech area, there might not be something just to change the motor though, but there is something about bleeding the thing.

Where did you get the motor from? I kinda need one too.

Bill

Why not get a complete, lifetime warranty PM from Advance Auto Parts or your local auto parts store? Advance gets $149 + core.

I just swapped mine out and there was nothing to it. 3 Nut's, 2 lines, and unplug the wires from the motor, BINGO!!! Put another one on just like the first one came off, Checked the brake fluid and turned on the key. Mine are working fine at the moment:eek: I AIN'T BRAGGIN YET! Man these thing's are tempermental.

Back