You can type here any text you want

Powermaster

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Sean13

TurboBuick.Com Supporter!
Anyone know where to get parts to rebuild power master motor/pump are have one ?

Not sure how easy it will be to find a rebuild kit. Post in the Parts Wanted section.

Pete Hoffman is a GO-TO for the PM.....amongst other things.

Also Richard Clarks Garage can also help.

Keep in mind, a rebuild/parts for the PM will not be cheap. So Hydroboost & vacuum are popular options. I went to vacuum. F*#k the PM IMO it's junk! That's just my opinion. Some guys love 'em.

BE944846-7E82-4A6D-B1D9-BD0A4405A255.png

I just emailed and got in touch with a guy named Harold sent me a quote looks like 750 for rebuild

I just emailed and got in touch with a guy named Harold sent me a quote looks like 750 for rebuild
For that amount, I’d go with a known entity.

I.E. Pete or Richard. Then you’ll know you’re getting what ya pay for.

I'd be interested in the re-wound motor rotors but that's probably about it. That's what caught my attention.
I rebuild quite a few powermasters locally, I always use seal kits from Pete Hoffman / Richard Clark. Along with new delco switches and hydac accumulators from where ever.

I have an assortment of old pump/motor assemblies that could use rebuilt rotors.

I have a Richard Clark rebuild powermaster installed three years ago with zero problems. The give a lifetime warranty al lomg as they are around. The contact is Pete Hoffman. I also had them rebuild a spare complete powermaster as well. Expensive.

Back