You can type here any text you want

Powerstroke Intercooler

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I got one with Aluminum tanks...$100....I can drop it off at JJ's (I'll be out that way later this week)

Spongebob said:
I got one with Aluminum tanks...$100....I can drop it off at JJ's (I'll be out that way later this week)

Shawn...Boostjunkie,

Got the paypal, but it has a hold on it until 1/5....when it clears I'll drop the intercooler at JJ's.

I might leave a couple other parts there for you and Cutty...just some odds and ends.

Barry

Spongebob said:
Shawn...Boostjunkie,

Got the paypal, but it has a hold on it until 1/5....when it clears I'll drop the intercooler at JJ's.

I might leave a couple other parts there for you and Cutty...just some odds and ends.

Barry
Barry thanks for your help looks like my truck is going to be intercooled . can you say 14 sec F350 :cool:

what year powerstroke ya got?
i installed one on my 96 f350 crewcab PSD dually
It didnt wanna run for crap "after i put the intercooler on it" untill i put my programer on it.
its got over 500k miles on it now

:biggrin:

and yes it has a 5inch stack on it.. lol

Attachments

• PICT0021.JPG
    PICT0021.JPG
    85.1 KB · Views: 45
  • PICT0025.JPG
    PICT0025.JPG
    82.9 KB · Views: 41
PaCemkr86 said:
what year powerstroke ya got?
i installed one on my 96 f350 crewcab PSD dually
It didnt wanna run for crap "after i put the intercooler on it" untill i put my programer on it.
its got over 500k miles on it now

:biggrin:

and yes it has a 5inch stack on it.. lol
nice truck :) my F350 is a 96 and just turned 100,000 miles it is getting a posi unit and intercooler in the next few weeks the non posi blows the TIRE off when it comes in to boost. has full Banks kit and boost is at 27 psi . what programer are you running ? i also have a 95 F350 4x4 and a 97 F250 ext cab 4x4 Powerstroke

Attachments

• f350.JPG
    f350.JPG
    117.5 KB · Views: 61
superchips power programer. i also added 2003 splitshot injectors
gutted the cold start flap in the turbo. Added a bullydog down pipe " that was a pain in the ass"

roadtrip.jpg

im a ford diesel tech at Access Ford in Corpus

Back