You can type here any text you want

Pre BG Central Ohio Meet

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

turbojustin

Ninja
Ladies,
It's been a long time since we had a meet. So, I'd like to invite everyone to come out to my place for a cookout/ 4-door tuning session. Yeah, the 4 door is up and running...finally. I just need help with the details and would like to get it ready for the BG Nats. It looks like our options are April 29-30, May6-7, or May-14. Suggest the date that works best. I will supply the hamburgers and dogs...just bring a side dish and your favorite beverage.

TTT

FYI, my zipcode is 43060...if that has any bearing on anyone's attendance. I'm about 12 miles west of Marysville.

60 views and only 2 interested people?? Well, technically Kenny doesn't count since he doesn't even own a Buick. So only 1 interested person?? I don't stink that bad, do I? If only you two guys can make it, then don't worry about bringing any food or drinks. I can handle hosting 2 guests.

Come on guys. Do I need to send personal invites? We don't have to work on the 4 door. I just think it'd be nice to meet up since it's been so long.

Well, this coming weekend is definately out. I will be out of town having my tranny worked on. Unfortunately, it looks like this may become a "post-BG" Meet. Maybe then we can get some interest raised.

Sorry, guys...both of you.

Sure make me feel like the read headed step child. Nobody loves me always turning me away!!! Looks like a post BG then. Let me know when and where so we can attend. And I will be more than happy to help you work on a 4 door. Sleepeers are the best.

Machinegun, you are more than welcome to come help work on the 4-door,...anytime.

On Sunday, I will be either driving the 4-door to Hammersville, Ohio, then removing the tranny there...or I will be removing the tranny at home and taking it there. Either way, the tranny is getting fixed on Sunday and put back in the car. Kenny is coming with me on that trip. Machinegun, you are welcome to go if you want to drive here from Akron and then drive or ride another hundred or so miles to Hammersville...damn near Kentucky. You could even come down Saturday and spend the night, if you want. Saturday, during the day, my brother will be installing a Detroit locker and new axles in the 4 door while I drink beer and clean the car up. Let me know if you're interested. :)

Back