Precision 9.5 LU Converter - $400

Turbocars

More spring cleaning: LOW mileage Precision Industries 9.5 inch lockup converter (239028-7). 3500 stall, 0 pump, 7 disc. All hardware, directions, and original box included. This thing is heavy and awkward/expensive to ship so my first choice would be pick up. Second choice is I will deliver to Norwalk Buick Day, 5/31/15. (I won’t transport without a deposit) Lastly would be shipping from 44087 area code at buyer’s expense.

I’m not a big PM fan so please ask your questions and etc. openly on this post. Then everyone is aware of status and level of interest. We seniors can have difficulties juggling a post, private mail, email, and now a smart phone!!
IMG_20150422_143100.jpg IMG_20150422_143115.jpg

More spring cleaning: LOW mileage Precision Industries 9.5 inch lockup converter (239028-7). 3500 stall, 0 pump, 7 disc. All hardware, directions, and original box included. This thing is heavy and awkward/expensive to ship so my first choice would be pick up. Second choice is I will deliver to Norwalk Buick Day, 5/31/15. (I won’t transport without a deposit) Lastly would be shipping from 44087 area code at buyer’s expense.

I’m not a big PM fan so please ask your questions and etc. openly on this post. Then everyone is aware of status and level of interest. We seniors can have difficulties juggling a post, private mail, email, and now a smart phone!!
View attachment 253214 View attachment 253215
I believe that the post office has a flat rate box that these converters fit in and guys were using to ship them with a year or so ago. dont know if you were aware and may save some one some $$

hi there. I will pay $375 and i will send you a UPS shipping label if you will pack it well. let me know and thanks! BIll

hi there. I will pay $375 and i will send you a UPS shipping label if you will pack it well. let me know and thanks! BIll
Hi Bill. Deal. I have the original box and packing it was shipped to me. Styrofoam lined and supported. I'll PM contact details.

Thx..............Hank.

I believe that the post office has a flat rate box that these converters fit in and guys were using to ship them with a year or so ago. dont know if you were aware and may save some one some $$
Thanks for your help. I probably shouldn't have been so concerned about shipping this since I have original container.

Put me in line just in case. I will pay promptly if it gets to me.......exact same converter I am just about to pull the trigger on a new one anyway.

Hi Bill. Deal. I have the original box and packing it was shipped to me. Styrofoam lined and supported. I'll PM contact details.

Thx..............Hank.

Bill...........status please. Two folks in line waiting. Need to finalize today in all fairness to interested parties.

Thanks...............Hank.