You can type here any text you want

Precision Harness adapter

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

1of1547

Village Idiot!!!
When using a Precision Classic FAST harness adapter do you need to connect the wire to the fuel injector feed wire? I forget the wire colors. Will it run without installing it?

When using a Precision Classic FAST harness adapter do you need to connect the wire to the fuel injector feed wire? I forget the wire colors. Will it run without installing it?

will not run, think it's pink & black. or pink & white

Depends on the harness I guess. My original FAST setup, purchased through Precision , ran without the pink wire in the harness connected (called Fel-Pro back then serial number 342). it just gives you full battery voltage. Turn the key on and make sure you have voltage at the injector harness and you will kow for sure. Are you not wanting to hook it up, or just trying to test it out quickly?

Thanks for the info guys. I am debating on putting my Precision harness back in to see if some of my problems go away. I just don't feel like cutting the harness again. I will check for voltage.

Back