Precision T63-E Journal bearing turbo (FOR SALE)

callmeebryan

I have a t63-e that im putting up for sale. Its in great condition, no shaft play, 6 total track passes with less than 800 miles on it. Has seen 4 oil changes since July 2007 (like to keep things fresh). I bought the car in July and this turbo was on the car brand spankin new. My car is an every other weekend cruise car, and i brought it to the track 2 seperate occasions (1 night made 1 pass... month or so later did 5 passes in a full day).

This turbo supports 690 hp max (on race gas :cool:). VERY FIRST time at the track i went 12.0 @111 on 17psi with just straight 93 pump gas. I have ran a best of 10.92 @123.7 mph on 26.7psi with this turbo after only 6 total track passes with it....On 93 octane and alky. With more tuning and track time i would be mid 10.60-10.70 without a doubt, but my ambitions with this car are much quicker than that.

I used the turbo with a 2600-2800 stall converter and it spooled pretty dang well. Some people recommend a 3200 stall with this turbo, but to each his own i guess :rolleyes:. Used 55lb injectors at 78% duty cycle (may be selling aswell,let me know) with dual nozzle alky set at half way on the knob.

This turbo has an E compressor 3" Inlet/2" outlet with a .63 exhaust housing. Turbo is a journal bearing turbo. ACTUATOR NOT INCLUDED.

Im looking to get $775 + shipping for the turbo (turbo is 915$ + shipping new).... may fancy some reasonable offers though :cool:. This is a bad ass street / strip turbo!

Do not accept paypal except under certain circumstances..... i prefer bank certified check or a certified money order.

-Bryan

bryan get a hold of me i may know someone who will buy it from you asap...hook a brother up with a good price and i should have it sold for you an you dont have to ship it, lol

Hi! Bryan I have a LT74 p-trim turbo w/3 bolt housing for sale or trade for a te63 or te64 and $$$$$$. Turbo is NEW with less than 8 1/4 mile passes on it.