Pressure dropping while monitoring alky pressure

stevek

IMG_1973.JPG
I ha
IMG_1972.JPG
ve an ALKY system and I've been logging my alky pressure for a few months now and on the last 3 times out the psi on the PL are only reading around 90 - 105 lbs at WOT, before when i first hooked up sending unit it read 150 lbs at wot.I don't see any leaks at pump or on line when i push test button, pump was rebuilt at least year ago, maybe time for new rebuild i guess, any more things to check before i send it out thanks.

Does the holding tank level have any effect?

How about temperature?

I just ordered the alky pump tester from alky at least i'll be able to test pump now and later if i have another problem.

Yea i will probably will order another one if this one needs to be rebuilt and have one for a spare tks

View attachment 317881 I haView attachment 317883 ve an ALKY system and I've been logging my alky pressure for a few months now and on the last 3 times out the psi on the PL are only reading around 90 - 105 lbs at WOT, before when i first hooked up sending unit it read 150 lbs at wot.I don't see any leaks at pump or on line when i push test button, pump was rebuilt at least year ago, maybe time for new rebuild i guess, any more things to check before i send it out thanks.
If you don't mind what's the combo?interesting that you lost 50psi and afr only dropped .3 those targets look lean to me regardless.losing that kind of psi I would look to get the pump rebuilt.

Here is my set up, I have 5 volts going to julio ‘s alky sending unit, I haven’t checked v at pump yet, when I get his alky pump tester then I can eliminate one thing or replace it , maybe it is sending unit. I also did notice that the af and o2 didn’t change much also with the loss of pressure, we will see tks
12A596D0-C057-4C62-B00C-C45784B36177.jpeg

Here is my set up, I have 5 volts going to julio ‘s alky sending unit, I haven’t checked v at pump yet, when I get his alky pump tester then I can eliminate one thing or replace it , maybe it is sending unit. I also did notice that the af and o2 didn’t change much also with the loss of pressure, we will see tksView attachment 317931
Did the injector duty cycle jump when you lost alky pressure?and what kind of timing are you running?

My injector duty cycle I’ll have to check when I get off work later but I believe pretty much stayed the same my timing is at 21.9 in high gear but I also noticed that my IAT still dropped pretty good went to methanol Kicked in so I’m hoping it’s just the sender going to power logger

My injector duty cycle I’ll have to check when I get off work later but I believe pretty much stayed the same my timing is at 21.9 in high gear but I also noticed that my IAT still dropped pretty good went to methanol Kicked in so I’m hoping it’s just the sender going to power logger
See what the injectors are doing.something seems off.