You can type here any text you want

Pretty Cool Kill!! For A $600 car!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Big Paul

Bob Barker
Well, me and my buddy, who has a '84 Buick Regal, that he is gonna sell to me for $600, whenever I get the cash, well we were rolling around today, and he let me get behind the wheel to see how it feels.

This car aint no GN or T, buts got an o.k. 4.1L with a K&N, and a hacked exhaust, air cleaner lid flipped, and thats about it.

We pull up to 3 guys in a older maybe '85 Chevy pickup, nice, lowered, clean lookin truck.

Me and my friend are sittin there in a s**tty Regal, wrecked on one side, but the car aint so bad.

Then the dudes start revvin, trying to show us up, well, I give it the foot treatment in N, throw back to drive, light turns green and were off, and pretty much showed em up a lil bit, not that bad of a beat down, but we got a car length ahead, and they let off, knowing they lost!

Pretty cool for a $600 project!

once I bought a cadilac for $125 and beat a ranger low rider with it on the way home to feild beat it. it was an 82 fleetwood that had a 5.7 olds deisel and someone put a 403 in it from an old TA. it moved for being three and a half tons

racing

i raced my neighbors Toro riding mower with my Craftsman rider just for the fun of it. :confused:

c'mon people ...everyday i stop at a stop light i'd have to post with the retards around here who think they're fast.

the best RETARD i came across with my '69 AMX (had a built SBC 400/TH350 manual valve body in it) was this whipper snapper in daddy's camaro. he thought he was fast, i KNEW i was fast...he started to rev his motor, i did a slight brake stand so my wheels would start turning and chirping. i looked around and checked all my mirrors to see...low and behold...a copper. LOL so i revved here and there while it sounded like he was revving to the point of almost floating his valves. light turns green...he takes off like a bandit and i "grandpa" it from the light...the copper goes around all the traffic and pulls him over not 500 feet later. LMAO moral of the story - always look around and think twice before being an idiot at a stop light. TAKE IT TO THE TRACK IF YOU WANT TO RACE!my 2 pennys...

JOHN C.

Always have to check!

I always check for coppers when I know i've gotta do some stop light racing! I guess it could be a rule for us street bandits!

Guys who think they are fast..

"c'mon people ...everyday i stop at a stop light i'd have to post with the retards around here who think they're fast. "

Had a dude today, in a late 90's JEEP CHEEORKE, take off from in front of me, slam it through the gears till about 75-80 and then throw his hazards like i was racing, i pulled up next to the guy and almost lost my lunch i was laughing so hard, some people really need to get a clue ;)

The funny part is, he rolled down his window, and says "what does that thing run 15's?":confused: :mad: :confused: I looked at him and said, ya it takes me 15 seconds to get from 0-130 but not to get down a 1/4 mile. The guy continued to pace me and finally i had to turn to pull into work, and just laughed at the guy one last time. :D

Think this guy along with a lot of other people have been watching the Slow and deleirous lately and it has obviously blurred there vision on whats fast and whats not :rolleyes:

Shoebox

Re: Guys who think they are fast..

Originally posted by blackshoebox

Think this guy along with a lot of other people have been watching the Slow and deleirous lately and it has obviously blurred there vision on whats fast and whats not :rolleyes:

Shoebox

Man - truer words were never spoken!

i raced my neighbors Toro riding mower with my Craftsman rider just for the fun of it

I got a 10hp Craftsman 4 speed with no muffler if ya want to go;)

LMAO

i'll take that challenge ! heh...later.

John C.
-> authorized riding mower speed parts :D

Back