You can type here any text you want

Pretty Insane Video

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

REGL8R

I know this has nothing to do with a Buick, but I thought this was a really crazy video of Hayabusa top speed run. I am so glad I race cars even more when I watch it. Really, the author of the post said it best, "his balls must be rock solid"lol.

I can't stand forums like that, where everyone has to have a full sized pic of their car in the sig line, because they just can't bear not to catch a glimpse of their precious car every time they want to read a post. Makes it near impossible to sort through....but damn does my '84 'vette look bitchin'

Oh, and the old dude with the Christina Aguilera ass shakin' sig pic; That's coming off real creepy man...

pretty funny

and i was stairing at that pic of christina for like 10 minutes
i think it rules

Do you think guys over 50 only want to screw old women? The good news is when you get older you still want to screw women like that.

:eek: :eek: :eek:
definatly not balls of steel. thats like balls of hardend depleted uranium or something, thats flat out insane, i'm really at a loss for words. i mean a wheelie to 140, theres no way i'd do it. wheelies are fun, i love them on dirtbikes or atv's or something, in first gear under 20 mph... and then he shifts while on one wheel. wow.

there not all full sized pics of their cars, one guy has a full sized picture of a model of a car...

we need to be able to do that.

Originally posted by chrisgarrett
Do you think guys over 50 only want to screw old women? The good news is when you get older you still want to screw women like that.

Not at all...I'm sure I'll be doing the same thing :D

Back