You can type here any text you want

Pretty Quick kill today

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

tommynos

worldwide flooring sales
Today I was out in the GN and notice a lightning truck in and out and pulling up hard,the light starts to turn red and I stop and the car next to me luckily goes threw and the lightning lines up and rolls down the passenger window..

Over his good looking girls shoulder he starts telling me how his buddy owned one and wrecked it and then I complimented his truck as it had ghost flames and was well done and sounded mean...

He went on to tell me how much he has done to it and its running on meth and son on,and then he ask to see how my car will do against his truck...my car is pretty silent and I told him id keep the exhaust cut-out closed as its actually 1/2 second faster with it open...He said well your about to get a earfull of my Borla exhaust system(which was kinda weird to say) I immediatly said " I wont hear nothing with you so far behind me" he laughed and so did I....

We both spooled up(im riding a nice 3500 converter with a good set of et streets on the rear) The light turns and im out like 2 links as I hear some spining from behind me,he hooks and I still am pulling away from him,I got about 6-8 links and threw 2nd and let off...

He came up with a huge smile and asking WTF is done to that thing that he runs 12.8,I told him some of the goodies and told him its all show all go,I think his girl was into the GN as much as he was...It was quick but pretty cool to pull the wool over his eyes being mine isnt noisy like his was...:D

She is a sleeper...Its not hella fast like alot of them on here but 11s is fast on the street...

TyphoonangGN9.jpg

Good kill.
Get ready for everyone ot hammer you for beating up on trucks like they did me. LOL
We can't help it that them Lightnings are sooooooooo sssssslllllllooooooooowwwwww:D and still want to pick fights...:biggrin:

Here's mine...

Good choice of cars;)
Ive seen many GN owners that have 1st gens camaros too...Nice camaro,I just recently got rid of my traction bars and went with CalTrax..Now im building a twin turbo dart 408 for it,its all done minus the fuel managment and piping..

Nice kill and its cool the lightning owner was in good spirits. I've always like the lightning’s but they won't hang with a Buick.

tommy the car looks great!! and your absolutely right 11's is fast on street or track, nice kill :) :biggrin:

Good choice of cars;)
Ive seen many GN owners that have 1st gens camaros too...Nice camaro,I just recently got rid of my traction bars and went with CalTrax..Now im building a twin turbo dart 408 for it,its all done minus the fuel managment and piping..

Nice!
Buddy of mine up north is building a twin turbo 69. He's got the engine (I think it's a 434 small block), and a Banks twin turbo kit. He also picked up the subframe he needs to fit the plumbing the way he wants it, has the T-56 ready to drop in, and has mounted up a DSE Q-Link, minitubs, DSE 9" and subframe connectors. He just needs to find the time to drop the engine in and don the plumbing and paint the car. He spends a lot of time on Lateral-g.net :: The g-Machine Network.  A Pro-Touring and g-Machine Community with pictures and forums

I used the traction bars as a band aid. I was about to drop some $ on a DSE Q-Link or H2H truckarm rear suspension and minitubs.....then I bought my GN:D and it's been swallowing all my hot roddin' money like a fat kid in a cake shop.

Is that purple window tint?:biggrin:

I think that purple tint is what helps me fish in all my kills:biggrin: I want to get a real tint job done, but I'm afraid it'll take all my joy away.:biggrin:

Back