You can type here any text you want

Problem fixed

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

thehotrodguy

I like to thank the folks on the TuroBuick message board. Like AEkrot and Jeffb and all the other guys that helped explain how some of the configuration parameters work on the FAST system. I read the post these guys left about AE fuel parameters worked and this pretty much solved all my problems. I had taken my car to a tuner out in New England they had my car for about three week changed out my opitspark because they said that the problem was an ignition problem. When I got the problem back it was running extremely rich and would pop from the exhaust. All along it was just the tune, I changed the AE fuel parameters and my fuel tables and now that car is running great. So much for these guys that tried to tune my car being experts, they did there tuning on a dyno. It turned out to be a very expensive lesson $1700.00 the way I see it these guy just ripped me off and gave my car back in worse condition. And after all the headaches it came down to some simple changes. Again thank to all you guy that contribute on the message board.

Oscar Rivera
1993 Firebird TransAm
383 LT1 Vortech T-Trim

Back