You can type here any text you want

Production number on the trans?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

WARBIRD89

Faster and Faster untill
I have worked on and continue to work on many TTA's if you still have the original transmission in the car you can check the tag on the pass. side of the tail shaft. There should be a blue tin plate with a hand scribed production number. This is a example of a tag on a TTA in my shop right now. 053 892 TAF 0560 The numbers & letters brake down like this. 053=53rd day, 892= 1989 Feb. TAF=Trans Am F-body, 0560= 560th of 1552. All TTA's transmissions were hand built and numbered.

HAS ANYONE CHECKED THIS OUT? IS THIS RIGHT? IS THE TRANS NUMBER 100%, YOURS CAR PRO #??

THANKS
STEVE

That's all it is (a PART) production number.
Has nothing to do with the PAS production number ... Turbota

ok break this down ??

037-901k-1f0028 ?? wtf this is on the plate from a TTA trans I gought to build for my GN ... I helped take it out of the TTA so I know it was in there maybe a replacement??:rolleyes:

If it DID NOT SAY 9-TAF, IT WAS not an original TTA Transmission. I don't care if you did take it out of a TTA, it ain't REAL Sorry !!!!!
Turbota.

Back