You can type here any text you want

Prostars front runners .

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

WhiteTtype989

Came across some prostars and theyre 15x3.5 with a 1.375 back space , will this put the wheel closer or farther away from the front fender ? Ill be running 165 80 15s any help would be great , hate to buy the wrong backspacing.

Or would the 15x4 and 2.25 in backspacing be the better route .Not sure if the 165's 80s will work with the 4 in wheel what are most running for skinny prostars up front ?

trying to match the rear the car is stock height and i will be running 275/60s in the rear 15x8s with a 4 1/2 in backspac.

I have 15x7.50 front runners on that wheel, and they look good. But my car is set up to sit low with a rake to the front. At stock ride height, I think they look odd, they sit too far in and they look a lot smaller than the 275's you'll have on the rear. I would go for a wider wheel and a 27 inch tall tire in the front if I were you, unless your going to alter the suspension. With the right stance, you can get away with a smaller front tire and make it look right. Theres a few suspension/wheel experts that will chime in, they have this stuff figured out!

Yep i gothca , I dont plan on lowering the car . Yea curious what others are running hopefully theyll chime in . I see what you mean itl look odd like that with 275's out back

Back