You can type here any text you want

PRP Friday Nite anyone?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

geno

9sec 17MPG Street Car
Staff member
Im going to PRP(Pacific Raceway Park) friday with Dennis so anybody up for running there car come on out:) The gates open at 4:00 and they will be preping the track for slick cars;) Dennis will be bringing his stage car and his street car:cool:

I was thinking of going to Monroe Friday anyways so this works for me. I just bought a new set BFG DR so this is a good excuse to burn up my current tires. :D :D :D

I tryed Monroe and black marked the whole way from start to finish LOL;) Get some of those Mustang guys to go that you know:cool:

Get some of those Mustang guys to go that you know

I was thinking of some of the Vette guys that should come out. There are two guys that run 135+mph in the 1/4. None the less it should be fun:cool:

Geno,

I spoke to Dennis this past Sat. night at BurgerMasters....count me in.

Bill

What's going on here?

It is Saturday evening and no post yet on how it went at the track Friday night?

Let's see some quarter mile times for our Pac. NW boys!

Chris

10.20 134.2 MPH :D

The cutoff for my car is 135mph or 10.00 before they will through me out for no cage,window net,NHRA license,ect $$$$$:rolleyes:

Looking forward to racing with the Black Sheep :D

Back