You can type here any text you want

Prv

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

LOT

Where can I get a pressure reducing valve with a max. pressure of 1500 psi min. Needs to be compact, adjustable and handle brake fluid. Thanks. I have Googled untill I'm tired.

looks promising

I had not seen this--looks like it is what I'm looking for,and yes, just use half of it for the front only.. Let me check on it. Thanks a BUNCH.--Lee

Np!! Just keep me informed on what you find and how you went about it (pics would be nice!). I have a geniune interest in this, your brakes are never something to take lightly!

Thanks!

what I found

Np!! Just keep me informed on what you find and how you went about it (pics would be nice!). I have a geniune interest in this, your brakes are never something to take lightly!

Thanks!

According to sales rep @ Summit. None will work as I want them to. The one you found will handle 3000 psi BUT is only adj. to 1000 as is all the ones I've found. I may return to my stock brakes. I am TIRED of fighting this.

According to sales rep @ Summit. None will work as I want them to. The one you found will handle 3000 psi BUT is only adj. to 1000 as is all the ones I've found. I may return to my stock brakes. I am TIRED of fighting this.

thats unfortunate to hear :frown: maybe, if your still willing try talking to these people - maybe they can steer you in the right direction...

911BRAKES.COM

If I had an old but good

Stock proportioning valve I would install it in the front lines and then check pressure.

valve

I have a new brass one in the box your welcome to try.

Mike

I remembered that you have one, and may want to try it, but need to talk to Tom again. He did call me and we have talked twice. He confirmed that I'm probably putting too much line pressure to the front but he has me thinking about rear wheel lock up now. He also mentioned caliper flex comes into play as the pressure increases. I need to slow him down as he's way over my head.

Back