pt 70 et's

Originally posted by Nashty
That's a pisser about Walt's car, that thing is much stronger than it did.
Yep. Unfortunately, his engine died at 3/4 during eliminations.
Just eliminate the exhaust housing rule and keep the 70 comp. wheel rule. You'll get one more competitor! Where do I make the TSM rules coordinator benevolence donation?
I doubt if the 3-bolt rule will disapear. 4-bolts are for the Big, Big dogs. Rules Coordinator benevolence donation - James West in Nebraska...not me.
I love the stock block class. Don't let it fall apart, it was as grass roots as it gets.
It isn't going anywhere. I need to get a jump on the TSM points Series programs for Morocco and T-shirts. Speaking of which, I'm going to start another thread on TSM T-shirts to gather interest.

Originally posted by Scott231

I doubt if the 3-bolt rule will disapear. 4-bolts are for the Big, Big dogs.

No offense to the many fine competitors on this board but one could argue that a TH400 and a brake is big beefcake territory compared to the 4 bolt turbo. Let me speak hypothetically, if I were to run a 1.38 (60'), that would put me at a 10.09 at a minimum, probably 10 flat territory. That would be hard to do on power alone. You have a penalty for aluminum heads, add one for 4 bolt turbos and keep them on-center. I agree that a 4 bolt tangential has more potential but an on center? No way, I could pick up time using a 3 bolt housing and keeping my wastegate down low. I'm just a poor married man with kids...

Chuck, how nice to meet you. Old Geezer my butt. Always nice to meet a fellow Bradley & Cat alum. If I ever go to Atlanta to visit my uncle, I'd like to see your shop.

Signed,

Big Beefcake Doggy! I got Fruitsalad too!