You can type here any text you want

Publix Friday Night Cruise

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

87GNTTOP

Im Going To The Friday Night Publix Cruise On 10-20-07. Freddy Is Driving Up From Broward To Make Our Cruise And Maybe Another Buddy.

Jason Bring Your Blue Rocket And Try To Get In Touch With Dave And His Brother To See If They Want To Bring Out Their Toys.

Anyone Else Interested, Chime In. Its Been Several Months Since We Had The Last Big Buick Showing. So Wipe Off The Dust And Bring Them Out.

If You Need Directions To The Palm Beach County Meet, Let Me Know. Hope To See You Guys There.;)

Friday 10-19-07, Sorry About The Error. Sounds Like Everyone Figured It Out Anyways, But Just In Case Theres A Slow Buick Owner Out There.

Hey Fellas,

There is a small car show tonight (Nov 12, 2007) at Denny's (Corner of Military Trail and Hypoluxo Road in Palm Beach). Some of the local buick guys are going to be coming to hang out. Dave said that he will try and round up some of you, but I am doubling the efforts and posting here as well. Feel free to come on over if you have the time.

Shev.

My car is down right now, my new bb turbo arrives tomorrow. I hope to be up and running real soon.

87GNTTOP - did you get your new huffer yet? Hopefully it is installed and you can take advantage of the wonderful cool weather we are having this weekend. Any chance you will be coming out to Publix at 441 and Southern this evening? I might pass by there later on in the evening to see what is happening there. I have not been in quite some time. Monday night at Denny's was very nice. Terry came and so did Dave, sure would be nice to have more of the Buick crowd come out. Take care man and good luck with the car and install.

Shev.

87GNTTOP - did you get your new huffer yet? Hopefully it is installed and you can take advantage of the wonderful cool weather we are having this weekend. Any chance you will be coming out to Publix at 441 and Southern this evening? I might pass by there later on in the evening to see what is happening there. I have not been in quite some time. Monday night at Denny's was very nice. Terry came and so did Dave, sure would be nice to have more of the Buick crowd come out. Take care man and good luck with the car and install.

Shev.

I have the new turbo in hand. I am awaiting a flange gasket from RJC, hopefully tomorrow. I will be ordering an injector and chip combo from turbo tweak, hopefully Monday. Maybe will be running for next weekend. Believe me, with this weather I would definetely be there if I was running.

Keep in touch.;)

Publiix Cruise

:D

Shev.

Shev, I

I got my car up and running.:eek: Its been down for almost 2 months, so I am going to try to go the publix cruise on 11-30-07. Weather permitting.;)

Anyone else interested, just chime in.:D

A few of us were going to head out to Moroso tonight to see what was happening at the track these days. I know the weather is not ideal to run, but we were just planning on spectating. Maybe we will pass by Publix First. I will have to check with the others too and see about timing. My cell number is 561-389-5330. Feel free to give me a call sometime today and we will coordinate.

Awright Fellas,

I just spoke with Dave and we will definitely come by the Publix Meet tonight. Dave will call some more folks and see if they want to come out as well. Should be a nice dry day and cool evening. I am looking forward to seeing you all out there with the Buicks represented strongly.

Shev.

Awright Fellas,

I just spoke with Dave and we will definitely come by the Publix Meet tonight. Dave will call some more folks and see if they want to come out as well. Should be a nice dry day and cool evening. I am looking forward to seeing you all out there with the Buicks represented strongly.

Shev.

What time did you guys plan on showing. Maybe save some spots.

I will pass the word around. Hopefully we get a nice showing. See you there!

I should be there between 6 - 6.30pm. Dave will come by after closing the shop, so he might get there a bit later than that. If spots together are not possible, people move in and out all the time and we will group up eventually.

If I get their early enough, I will try to save some spots. Who ever gets their first for that matter.

It would be nice to get 6 or 7 spots together. Lets just do the best we can.

Back