You can type here any text you want

Let's do it! Pizza cruise SATURDAY 9-26-15.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
OK!
I got the directions from Ralph. I then, went out and had a map professionally made. ;)
Feel free to print a copy of it or I'll try to bring some copies of it to the event.

See you guys tomorrow.
Bring some cameras.
Be safe and Happy spooling.:)

Mike B.

love the map mike that's exactly how i make them for my drivers when delivering pizzas:)

So, if this bumper filler thing doesn't work out, Are you hiring? :)
I can mount a "Pizza Delivery" sign on the top of my GN. There will be no excuse for getting a cold pizza.;)

One day bump.

OK!
I got the directions from Ralph. I then, went out and had a map professionally made. ;)
Feel free to print a copy of it or I'll try to bring some copies of it to the event.

See you guys tomorrow.
Bring some cameras.
Be safe and Happy spooling.:)

Mike B.

Thats where I surf!

I'll be meeting ya'll at the Pizza place at the end.
Got biz in the morning right up to noon.

Take lots of pics and pics and post please! Just had ACL surgery this past week. I will have to meet up on the next event.

Drewster on Tapatalk

Sorry to hear, Andrew.
Best wishes for a speedy recovery.
The next event is Mike's parts sale 2 weeks from

Ralph.
Thanks for hosting another great event. I saw a bunch of old faces and met a few new ones.
I've got some video and pics I'll post up in a bit. :)

Mike B.

Thanks everyone! And a big thank you to Ralph and Mike for getting us through the Cruise! Lol
It was great to see everyone!

Had a good time, thanks for setting this event up. My family and I had a great time seeing other rides and cruising through the streets. Great pizza! thanks Ralph!

I just need to get my A/C working...Sweating my N@ts off!

Delta Bravo,
I never got you name. It was great to meet you and your family. You are a very lucky man to have a beautiful wife, that supports you in your military and Turbo Buick passions. We are very proud of all of you. Thank you ALL for your service.

Notes: If you can keep that GN registered in Alaska, you may be better off. Smog laws here suck.;)
If you're not liking your AC down at the beach, you probably wont like it North of Barstow.;)

The Spoolfool tips of the day.:D

Thanks Gary. Will see I can handle the ride by then.
Keep the pics coming!

Drewster on Tapatalk

Delta Bravo,
I can't keep one of these things hooked on the street, here in So Cal. How in the heck did you get any traction in the snow in Alaska?
Spiked drag radials?:eek:

Oh yea. Nice GN.:) ( or GNX, I couldn't tell) ;).

Good times:D
Great cars. Great people.

Ralph. We need to do this more often.:)

Thanks again.

Mike B.

Back