You can type here any text you want

Pushrods

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

ChrisCairns

Is the angle on the pushrods in relation to the block correct? They "lean" one way. This is an on center block.

Thanks.

Attachments

• Block 1.jpg
    Block 1.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 147
  • Block 2.jpg
    Block 2.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 156
My are the same way, .300 lean on all of them . I'm using Isky red zone lifter, center on the exhaust, 1.80 on the intake. I have call evey one I know (that I trust), in cluding Blown6, T&D, smith Bro., and Isky. They all said that I sould be fine, or I could have a custom set of rockers made. T&A said $62.00 each on the intake, and $48.00 each on the exhaust. I'm just wondering if DSL would have some in put.

If you use off-set lifters it will make the pushrod stand up straighter, but this is not nesessary. It was designed that way and will work perfectly.
BTW you cannot make a rocker that will straighten up the intake, this is because the pushrod is basically laying against the intake port( see pics).
The trick may be to move it farther away from the intake port, that way you could make the intake port bigger Mike :eek: ;)

Back