You can type here any text you want

PWNAGE of a ricer; Documentary! Must see!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

XxDarkSidexX

Banned
Definition of a rice; the cars, the muffler, the music everything! Watch this video, give it 1:10seconds you will be shown the definition of rice. You may continue the movie past 1:20 seconds to get futher explaination, by the camra guy & friends, of what the definition of rice is. I guess the civic was a mexican guy. The comments are a little extreme, but you can't blame them at all there kids that were lucky enough to film this carzy stuff! Watch the whole video, the comments after are pretty funny, wrong and insulting but funny.

Video - Ricer's own themselves.

darkside.

Sad to sa I was laughing at that nonsense.

Best part was the Tokyo Drift reference. Classic smartasses. :D

When I was a teenager, hanging out at the Fedmart parking lot, there were only domestics. We knew how to be cool. As time went by, the imports started trying to hang with us. We would move to a different meeting spot. They'd follow. We'd move again. They just didn't get it. They attracted to much attention and ruined it for everyone. The straw that broke the camels back was when some punk ricer pulled a gun and started shooting into a store front. This video says it all.

This video says it all.
Again Da Don is SOOO RIGHT!!!

Thats wat was happening at the street races I used to goto. When i first started to go it was only domestics and a small group of them. IF you even saw an import, it definitly wasn't rice! It was to be respected. Soon as the weeks went by, some heavy racing too more and more ricers would show up. Next thing you know a 20car domestic racer group turned into a Fast and Furious Car Show; with allllll the ricer pickens. The lights, loud parking lot burnouts, sound systems. We tried to move because this brought waay to much attention to our races. Many of the big hp cars kept trying to relocate but the GOD DAM ricers would find out sooner or later, and theres never just 1 grain of rice in a bag. If 1 finds you, just give it a few weeks, your once "low pro" race meet up spot turns into a car show. Shortly after I got busted and I have never gone back.

But when it was good it wassss goooodd!! I think anyone who raced in the street remembers. Racing allll night long with less then 20 cars and I mean allllll night, if you keep a low profile, dont make a scene at the meet up spots and are far enough out of the city no one reaally gives a crap about racing. Ricers are humans too but they just dont "get it" and dont understand how to do anything right. They do the complete opposite, their loud n attract attention n show off in a parking lot ROFL! The races used to have; People knew who everyone was, people helped others with their cars, real races for cash were happening, just kickin back and hanging out and even the fun no bet races went down for pride. And it was all domestics, man I miss those days! The days where you raced all night so long, that YOU would leave tired/brooke/or rich but you leave on your terms. This completes the racing experience for me. Show up, keep low, have fun, get that money and leave to go home nice and quitly afterwards. Just my 2 cents

O baby I'm jealous...reminds me of a white Integra I saw today with lime green wheels...Man that hit was actually pretty hard..maybe it knocked some sense into them.

Jason

heh your asuming they have sense, gotta have it to loose it. And thats more credit then I give them hehe your nice!

Back