You can type here any text you want

Pypes and TR Custom Exhaust Owners........

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

GNICETRY

Cat&wife post starter
Can you please post some pics of your exhaust from the rear with the car on the ground, as if you were driving in back of it.

20151025_150722.jpg

The right side hangs a little lower, thats mainly because of the upper control arm\spring clearance. (Completely stock suspension.) All that needs to be done is a little mod to the tail pipe hanger on the rear frame rail...hope this helps...Mike

Thanks looks good. I have the Hooker system and really like the 2 muffler from the back view.

Anyone with the GN1???

Greg thank you. I have the Hooker with the Aeochambers and I am very happy with it. Unfortunately it rusted out by both mufflers and I need to replace it. Really want to keep the look and sound I have now. My system uses a straight back left offset muffler with the right side having a dimple on it (opposite on passenger side). The Pypes uses a center offset muffler at an angle so I am trying to weigh my options.
DSC01774.JPG

Does anyone have the GN1???

On the YouTube vids it seems to have a raspy sound when the revs come up quick and then go back down.

I have the GN1 and it sounds great! Only issue I have with it is that it will drone the f$&k out of you on long drives at certain rpms. I just recently picked up the Pypes system and will be trying it at some point

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back