You can type here any text you want

QA1 Front Coilovers

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Mad_Trbo

Just curious to know who is running the QA1 front coilovers on their buicks and if so what is the ride like with the softest setting? What spring rate are you using?

I know when I purchased the QA1's earlier this fall hey offered a configuration for a big block and a second configuration for a small block. I purchased the small block configuration. The system currently feels as thought the spring rate is still to high and the car actually sits pretty low with the spring seats all the way down.

At any rate, I am wondering if anyone has gone with a configuratio other than that offered by QA1? I feel I need something softer and would like to see what others have done.

I fill like a dummie. When I first installed the coil overs there was suspension travel. Now I take a look under the car and notice the frame is resting on the rubber stops, no wonder it feels like it is riding on a rail.

I'll spend some time adjusting height back into the suspension and see how this changes things. I was really getting to the point where I thought the car was going to be sold soon based on the way it was riding.

I am hoping for a blvd ride when I want it and a firm ride Friday and Saturday nights.

Back