You can type here any text you want

Question for FAST XFI Experts

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

nmrajames

I have a bank to bank FAST system, and I'm upgrading to XFI. I've spent a lot of money having the old bank to bank system tuned, so the program is very good. How can I port my program from the old bank to bank system to the new XFI? Is this possible? I'd rather start with the old program as a tuning baseline rather than start from scratch.

Thanks!!
James

I dont believe its possible, But you can copy and paste tables from your old one to the xfi tables.But it will not allow you to open both fast programs at the same time,so it may take a bit of time .

You should be able to print out a screen shot of your VE, timing, and other tables, and then manually duplicate those in the XFI (I would guess).

-Bob Cunningham

You can load your old gct file into the XFI. Most of it won't transfer correctly, but the VE table is one that does. The downside to this is, if you take advantage of the variable scaling (highly recommended), the values will be skewed and it won't be correct either.

HighPSI said:
You can load your old gct file into the XFI. Most of it won't transfer correctly, but the VE table is one that does. The downside to this is, if you take advantage of the variable scaling (highly recommended), the values will be skewed and it won't be correct either.

Cal,

What do you think the chances are of some type of utility program being developed (F.A.S.T) to make the process easier??

Good question Joe. I can't speak for them, but I know right now they are extremely busy creating new applications for the XFI. Perhaps when things settle down, we can push for it.

Back