You can type here any text you want

Question on mods/future mods

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Ziptie86

The scaffolding man!
Hey guys and most of you can tell I am VERY new to the Tr scene. I have been reading as much as I can about these cars but Id like to ask a question or two. With the mods listed in my signature...how fast do you think it will be? I am running on a 26x10 MT Sportsman tire.

Also what kind of mods would you suggest in the near future? I will be purchasing a scan master for sure in the next few weeks. Its too nasty out to drive it so im not in a big hurry. The previous owner didnt know jack about the car so im still investigating mods/whats been done to the car. Once it warms up alittle in chicago ill drop the tank and inspect for a fuel pump.

I appreciate your time and advice as well. I am looking to the get this car into the low 11's tops as a semi-daily driven street car. so if you can please point me in the right direction from where I am now that would be wonderful! Thank you so much,

Jamin

Low 11's may be tough with 36# injectors.
Certainly get a bigger turbo. Since many of us have had to buy more than once, I say go with a big turbo, like a 70, it will take less boost and stress to run the same times as with a smaller turbo.

Basically a big turbo, injectors, intercooler, and fuel pump.

The support stuff is good exhaust (3" DP, and no cat) adjustible regulator, and scan tool - this is a must.

Make sure it is all working right by doing the "spring cleaning" and checking the system with the scan tool.

Have fun!

Back