You can type here any text you want

Question!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Was this a serious question? it's a 1.8T yeah you can make them fast...ish, but not what i would worry to much about.. I used to work at a VW dealer and the 1.8Ts' could barely get out of their own way, and you know his car was slow when SUV's are walking with him. The newer 2.5s' have a little more pep though. I don't think i would worry to much about him with the BMW, even with a bone stock regal, he seems to be the type that likes to "imagine" like most ricers!
,Dan

Oh man how I wished I was in your area! hahahahahahahahahahahahhahah

I wouldn't even bring the GN out, i would make them beat my GS first! hhehehehehehehehehe

I wouldn't even bring the GN out, i would make them beat my GS first! hhehehehehehehehehe

Hahhaha!

Yeah, a competitive car out here can be pretty slow. So if your hitting like 10's, few will beat you. :)

It's reversed at our house. Have to beat the Z28, then the GN, finally the GSX. Not many get to the X (if it's an import it has blown up by then :D )

Back