Question

P

PSI

Hey guys, maybe u guys can help me. I have 97 Regal GS, the low coolant light came on. So I put coolant in it and I cant see any visible leaks, the car has 50k miles. Have any of you guys had this problem, can you tell me where should i look. Do the cooling fans come on at a certain temp. or should they run all the time. Thanks any replies will be thankful:confused:

same here

mine has done it once and i added about 1/4 jug of dexcool and i had it on the rack at work and saw no leaks intake looked good and runs like a bad ass out of hell the only thing i could figure is it puked it in the tank and could not get it out it has not happond since and temp stays good but i am going to flush it due to i am at 50,000 and dexcool corrodes really bad and it is cheaper to drain and flush now than it is to have the whole system done later i am a tech for chevrolet and see the faces and bills of a non kept of coolant system just food for thought:D

:) Thanks for your reply. I do see alot of junk in there, I guess i may have to flush it also. Thanks PSI