You can type here any text you want

R43TSK plugs...can I use them?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

"Turbo-T"

V6 on steroids
I bought them for a tune up on my 93 S-10 with the 2.8 engine but I've decided I'm going to blow up the S-10 out of hatred. Can I use these plugs in my LC2 engine? Will they work? Or are they too cold of a plug?

Chiltons says R44TS was the factory plug. Thanks.

I bought them for a tune up on my 93 S-10 with the 2.8 engine but I've decided I'm going to blow up the S-10 out of hatred. Can I use these plugs in my LC2 engine? Will they work? Or are they too cold of a plug?

I use 44 & 43 all the time. Dont notice much difference in them?

I bought them for a tune up on my 93 S-10 with the 2.8 engine but I've decided I'm going to blow up the S-10 out of hatred.

HAHA, I know the feeling. In high school, my winter beater was an 85 S-10 with the carb'd 2.8. It was actually pretty good in the snow, didn't make enough power to spin the tires. :D

R= resistor built in
4= 14mm thread
4= heat range
T= Tapered seat
s= extended electrode

K= (what does the K stand for?)

HAHA, I know the feeling. In high school, my winter beater was an 85 S-10 with the carb'd 2.8. It was actually pretty good in the snow, didn't make enough power to spin the tires. :D
Mine has the same engine but it's fuel injected with a 5 speed and 3.42's, it makes enough power to spin the tires but it quickly runs out of breath around 3k, on top of that it leaks oil, paint is falling off of it, seat is ripped, door panel is cracked, both panels are faded, dents in the bed, rust starting to form, and a nice oil leak at the rear main which is scaring me thinking it's going to take out my clutch, eventually. It looks like **** but it does run good at 174k. Oh, and it doesn't have a/c either.

Anyways I thought of using the plugs in the Regal instead if they will work.

R= resistor built in
4= 14mm thread
4= heat range
T= Tapered seat
s= extended electrode

K= (what does the K stand for?)

What does the K stand for? I know some have a letter for commercial use or something like that but never see them at my parts store.

What does the K stand for? I know some have a letter for commercial use or something like that but never see them at my parts store.

The Commercial plugs [which i used to use] have a thicker ground strap and are denoted by Cr43ts;)

i dont know what the "K" stands for.....????

Back