You can type here any text you want

Race Chip Timing ? For Mr. Jay Carter.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

motorhead

motorhead mike
Jay,
I have yet to use that 110 Chip you brought me over a month ago (my own doing :) ) But, I should be prepared to run it in a little under 2 weeks.

The point: I was reading that "postage" between yourself and turboaddict... and I noticed you mentioning that your race chips have their timing set to gearing... here lies the question:

My trans in Non-L/U, and both the 3rd & 4th gear pressure switches have been removed. Does this matter?!

Thanks,

I dont recall saying anything like that.

Oh.. well.. for your situation no because I really only use that timing setup in special cases only because of situations like yours. If someone wants it because Brand X chips have it then I'll use it but most of the time I don't use it. It's such a rare thing that's why I didn't recall saying that.

Originally posted by JayC
Oh.. well.. for your situation no because I really only use that timing setup in special cases only because of situations like yours. If someone wants it because Brand X chips have it then I'll use it but most of the time I don't use it. It's such a rare thing that's why I didn't recall saying that.

Cool. Just checking. :D

Back