You can type here any text you want

Race Parts!!! (TA64 Turbo, CAS IC, Roller Cam Kit, etc)

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rob Raymer

Most of these parts I bought to build a TSM car, but I am no longer going to be able to do that. In fact, I sold my GN yesterday on Ebay as you may already know.

1. BRAND NEW - PTE TA-64 Turbo, Stock Appearing, 66 wheel with .63 A/R Exhaust Housing, Big Shaft Turbo, Good for Mid 10's, Billet Inlet Bell. 3" Inlet / 2" Outlet. PTE recommends a 3300 stall.
**I also had the turbo cover Powdercoated to a VERY high gloss metallic silver finish. Looks beautiful. Show and Go. PTE sells this turbo for $960 without the powdercoating.
First $850 takes it (will include UPS Ground shipping to US48).

2. Comp Cams 212 Hydraulic Roller Cam Kit with all of the "upgrades". Includes cam, lifters, valve springs, locks retainers, timing chain, and roller cam button. New in the box - $750 (will include UPS Ground shipping to US48).

3. CAS Stock location Intercooler. Powdercoated Gloss Black. Scoop does NOT hang any lower than the stock IC (that's why I chose it). You can also still use your factory front swaybar. Less than 300 miles on it! - $600 plus shipping.

4. Brand new in the box B&M Quicksilver shifter. Part #80683. This is the shifter that can be easily made to work with the factory console (according the threads on this site). Sells in Summit for $160. First $135 (will include UPS Ground shipping to US48)

5. Southside Traction Bars, Used, includes all necessary hardware. $100 plus shipping.

Please email me direct at: TurboLS1@aol.com

*I will be out of town most of the day today. I will be back around 8pm EDT and will check my emails then. I will answer them in the order received and the first person who emails on each part, will have the first option to buy that part. So please make sure you email me DIRECT. This will be the last place I check.

Thank you!!!

Intercooler

Do you have any pics of the intercooler. Do you have all the mounting hardware and hoses to go along with it. I bought one from Agressive Auto the other day but it hasen't shown up yet.
Need pics asap Thanks.

brianverson@agtelco.com :cool:

I can take some pics tonight and post them for you. I have the hardware, but they don't come with hoses.

Let me know if you are actually interested, since you already ordered one.

Thanks,

Pics of the turbo:

TA64_1.jpg

TA64_2.jpg

TA64_3.jpg

TA64_4.jpg

TA64_5.jpg

Pics of the CAS Intercooler:

CAS_1.jpg

CAS_2.jpg

CAS_3.jpg

CAS_4.jpg

Update:

Cam Kit - SOLD

Turbo - Reduced to $800 shipped, FIRM. ($1000 turbo!!)

CAS IC - Reduced to $575 plus shipping, FIRM.

Quicksilver Shifter - Still available.....

Back