Racetronix 50#'s

dwithers

Is anyone using Racetronix Delphi 50# injectors? If so, are you happy with them? I am getting ready to purchase a set of 50's and I was price shopping. Racetronix beats everyone in price. I was advised that they might be 52# or 55#. I want to make sure so I'll know when the chip is burned.

Thanks

you will not be dissappointed with them...i have them i bought about a year ago and no problems here...great injectors and plenty of room to grow with them...

I agree with Don. I also bought a set around a year ago and they work great. You will like them.

1,500 miles on a set with -0- complaints. I've heard it's the exact same piece as the MSD 50's, but they are much less expensive.

Jim Testa can burn you a good chip for them.

Bump..

True on the #ratings? I had Jay C burn me a chip for MSD 50's but I actually have these racetronix Delphi's,I has ASSumed the were the same exact piece with 2 different names.I am having some minor driveabilty trouble I'm trying to track down and this really has me :confused: Will someone explain that has the facts on this and are my chips ok for these squirters? Not trying to hijack the thread but we are looking for the same answers.

ditto what everyone else said. the msd and delphi 50's are the same. i have had the racetronix delphi 50's for a year now and no probs. had a chip burned for 50's and works fine.