You can type here any text you want

Racetronix Fuel rails???

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Sweet6

has anyone used the Racetronix fuel rails? If so how did you like them?

IMG_1434.jpeg

Bringing this back. Did you have any leaks or issues since it's been running. There was a thread on Facebook about fitment issues with the fitting on the bottom of the regulator.

Hey! I did have issues but during installation.
I kept having leaks from the upper orings that go into the rail.The black injector o-rings that came with the injector seemed to fit loose.
I ended up finding some thicker ones from dorman that worked perfect.No issues afterwards.I did notice that the stock return line bottoms out a lot into the regulator port.
I had to crank it down a bit in order for it to stop leaking.

Alright good to know. I am replacing the stock lines with an and the 90 metric fitting under the regulator has clearance but the hose end is tight against the intake. I have a buddy with an end mill so I think we will take some material off the bottom of the regulator to allow it to raise up. I dont like the idea of the "fix" using their cheesy adapter plate or the banjo fitting, far to many sharp 90 degree turns.
1000007952.jpg

Back