You can type here any text you want

rad and fan

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

1987TURBOTWE4

Last year when the temp would get hot outside 85+ my regal would get hotter than i would like 210-220 in traffic.What would be the best radiator and fan to install to make it run cooler.170-185. Thanks:confused:

I recently installed a radiator from AZGN, (non aluminum). It dropped in perfectly and has the OEM trans and eng. oil cooler line ports. I also installed a dual fan system from GBody parts. My engine use to run at 210-215. Now it runs at 180. I could have probably used my original single fan, but since I had the dual fan system, I went ahead and installed it. Hope this info helps.

I have a griffin, took a little bending to get the rad hold down on but it fits. It doesnt have a oil or trans cooler. Temps are around 170-180 with stock fan. Stock rad size is 19x31 fyi.

I use a stock fan with a radiator from Nick Micale (AZGN) and a 160* stat and stays around 165 in summer.

New water pump...new F-Body rad...dual fans...160 thermostat...keeps things nice and cool. :smile:

Back