Radio Bezel Clips

Darkstar72

Anyone have a few radio bezel clips they would be willing to part with? I am PP ready. Thanks.

I bought them all 222 of them I'm gonna corner the market in bezel clips :LOL::LOL::LOL:

I've been trying to buy 8 Clips for quite a while but no one wants to part with them. Must be made of gold.

I've been trying to buy 8 Clips for quite a while but no one wants to part with them. Must be made of gold.

Yeah, no shit :LOL:

I was lucky when I put my notice out there on Facebook that someone just said I have some, how many you want, and send me your address to drop them in the mail no charge. Granted I only needed 2 but I was willing to pay for more if I needed to. I have to imagine these little clips were used on all sorts of GMs from this era so there should be thousands of them floating around boneyards. I think I know what I will go searching for this summer and all the pick & pulls.

Grass Doctor is hording them. I hate to see what his man cave looks like. Boxes stacked to the wall stuffed with em !!! o_O Bruce & the G-Doc are having a contest to see who will have acquired the most when they die. LOL

WELL, Its actually NO CONTEST! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I HATE to see what the wife has to deal with when I pass.
Gonna be ONE BIG ASSED HOLE as she will probably bury me with all this crap! :LOL::ROFLMAO:

Shoot me an address. I will send ya some.

I feel your pain. My wife is good at throwing my shit out when I'm not looking, thus.... no clips ! :cry:

yes indeed gents, but mine are polished and trillium coated , very rare