You can type here any text you want

Ram Hemi

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

saintf

Not really a kill, I just want an opinion. A buddy of mine has an 04 Ram 1500 club cab(4 door) Hemi truck with ram air hood scoop and cold air kit. We live in the same apt complex and the other day after work I caught him at a light. I was in my 04 gmc sierra z71 regular cab 5.3 liter. He yelled lets run'en so I had to oblige him. Well we pulled dead even all the way to 80 and we both let out. He was suprised and pissed. I told him it was a good thing I was not in my gn and he agreed. Do you think he is messing with me or what? I mean that thing was a pig.

No i dont think he was messing with you, i think he just had way to much confidence in that "hemi". The 5.3 in your pickup is a reworked version of one of the most potent small blocks of the 60's the 327.

People have way to much faith in these new hemi's ive driven one, sure they have lots of power but are heavier than much of the competition. its all about the power to weight ratio

Back