You can type here any text you want

Ran an 03 Cobra in my sisters B4c Camaro

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

JDSfastGN

Well last night me and a girl friend (not girlfriend) were bored and decided to take out my sisters B4c 94 camaro. It was 55 or so outside and this car had really woken up since the last time I had driven it. I raced a camaro with corsa exhaust that I thought was an LS1, but after I pulled on him and heard the exhaust note, I realized it was a V6. Well we came back down Westiemer, and I roll up next to a newer cobra. But I look over and see the new hood and the new foglights and I had noticed that the car had no spoiler at all. It was a 2003. After egging him on a little he kinda bit. It wasn't a real race full on. When the light went green I hit it and broke the tires loose and just let out. All of a sudden he jumps on it while still in first. Not even a hint of traction problems. Well I proceed to hit it and just see how hard he would pull. He had 2.5 lengths up to 65-70, and one of those was lost from when he hit it before hand. Anybody that knows Westeimer knows that its not worth it to race there but I wanted to see what the cobra had. I was impressed but it was not at all as bad as I was thinking it might be. He may not have been pushing it as hard as he could but he was on it hard , it had temp tags that were up on 11-15-02, so who knows. My sisters car is just an LT1 with intake and exhaust. I think with a fair start I could hang till 60 or so, then it might get ugly. Oh well, now I know they aren't the end all be all of cars like some have made them out to be. I can't wait to get the 87 back and go hunting :D Just felt like sharing. And the Cobra driver was real nice, I'd give him the thumbs up but her window motor is out so I gave him a honk and he did the same. Cool guy.

Sweet! Hey did u get or she get the Camaro at the cop auction? I wanna pick one up in a year or 2 up hear in NY They only have them in Albany. What did the car cost? I know the trim was like the RS but with Z28 drivetrain.

Hey , we bought it from a very good family friend who owned it since new, there were 5 or 6 in at some dealer when he bought it. They are available to the public, they look just like a Z with out the badging and all. We got it from our good family friend for $5000, its really nice and had just over 100,000 when we bought it. You can snatch them up for a decent price.

Back