You can type here any text you want

Razor Alky Kit For 02 Trans Am

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

marred4life

Banned
I RECENTLY BOUGHT A 02 TRANS AM WITH THE LS1 ENGINE AND WANTED TO KNOW IF I CAN RUN A RAZORS ALKY KIT ON IT, MY ENGINE IS BONE STOCK, :confused:

It would make more sense if it was turbocharged or supercharged, but I guess you could get one if you wanted to advance the timing alot :confused:

Can you set the alcky to come on under no boost? Because if you leaned that motor out and jumped the timing up four to six degrees you would tell a difference. You would have to have some sort of tuning device though. I bet with alcohol and proper tuning you could gain 20hp or so.

not trying to take a sale away from Razor or anything but i think on a stock Ls1 there are many other parts i would consider that will see some big gains with out much hassle.

agreed....get an air lid or if its an auto get a stall. For the same money you could get a used dry n20 kit. Once you go turbo or s/c ...get the alky kit!!!

The exception to this would be if the motor ran way higher compression like 13:1.. and nitrous.. and on top of that wanted additional timing on pump gas.. this is in the near future.. not yet :redface:

On a stock LS1... there is practically no benefit using alky injection.

HTH

Back