You can type here any text you want

Razors kit install help

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

BlackoutDrunk

Spring Loaded Idiot
Hey Chicago guys. Well last year I bought my first (and hopefully last and only) GN. It's an awesome vehicle and last year I was pretty sure I would never buy anything I didn't have to as the car was fast enough (yes I said WAS). You guys were right, the boost bug bit me and I'm already thinking about what I'm going to save for and buy next year. I just got the last of my new parts (for this year) and the major thing being a Razors Alky kit so I can safely turn up the boost. :D

My question is, is there anyone out there who has installed one before and would like to give me a hand? I would gladly compensate them for their time whether it be in beer, food, money or a combination of the three. I wouldn't mind traveling somewhere to do it or my driveway is fine (if this freaking weather ever breaks!!!:mad: ) I'm not afraid to pick up a wrench but I have a feeling that this is something that goes better with a bit of experience and I want to learn how to do this stuff the right way so I don't have to pay a shop to work on my car. There's so much to learn about these cars and I would prefer not to learn by breaking something and then having to fix it as that can get expensive.

thanks in advance...

Chuck
If you have any questions Julio's customer service is awesome. He really knows how to answer questions well so you can get your system in and done right the first time. :)

The job is real easy and if you was to have a problem then he is real good on tech support.

all right guys, thanks for the responses. Unix punk is going to give me a hand. Thanx Steve!

I keep hearing how easy of a job this is but like I said I just want to make sure I don't break something while doing something stupid. Weather permitting this will be done next week. I'm sure I'll have a big smile on my face when that alky is flowing. :D

I just want to say THANK YOU VERY MUCH to the two Steve's who came and gave me a hand today. Steve (Unix Punk) and Steve (Sweet6) came saw and kicked a$$. I definitely would of broke some stuff on my car putting in Razors kit by myself but the two Steve's came in and knocked it out and made it look easy! Thanks guys I hope someday I can return the favor!

Chuck
I am sure when you think about it the Buick Guys are just a big family and always willing to help one another, "The Steve's" show this is true.
Thanks guys for taking care of one of your own.:biggrin: :biggrin:

Back