re-post/ sorry guys, here are the dates!!

which day is good for you guys!

• friday dec. 28th

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Hey!
It was great meeting ya'll today....and thanks for not giggling...too loud....at my tail pipes.:rolleyes:
I gotta get rid of those things...they make my GNs butt look big.

Sorry I had to bail so quick after lunch, but had some family plans to knock out in the after noon.

Oh...and at the suggestion of Jeremy, I have revised my user ID...but I'm keeping my screen name.:cool:

Hey, Spool...thanks for the fiddy cents to get my engine steam cleaned, buddy!:biggrin: I'll keep it in my center console with my lucky dollar. Sorry to hear that karma caught up with that exhaust lobe.

Also...thanks for hanging back with me until you were sure my car was going to stay running. I appreciate that....now I gotta figure out why my power at WOT is gone....again.

Rafeal,
Thank you to you, your brother and family for the great pizza and pops. Appreciate your kids keeping my little girl entertained, and that Game Stop next door couldn't have been more convenient for my boy.

That Jalopino pizza made my bald spot sweat!:eek:

Tim

Well Guys,
I had a BLAST!!!!!!!!!....got to meet alot of people and a TURBO family for sure. I hope we can do this sometime again SOON!!!......I would like to thank Ralph and his family for the delicious pizza and drinks. Hey!, Mike, sorry to hear about your GN :mad:

Pics

DSCF0665.jpg
DSCF0666.jpg

DSCF0667.jpg
DSCF0668.jpg

DSCF0699.jpg
DSCF0701.jpg

It was nice meeting up with everyone at Ralph's. Thanks Ralph for such great hospitality :smile: That must have been fun cruising down PCH racing Capri's, each other etc.. lol Andrew get some DR's buddy :p . Sorry to hear about your cam Mike it'll be up and running in no time. ;) I brought a camera with me to Ralph's but I didn't take any pic's. :frown: On the way back home from Ralph's Jeremy got the TURBOELKY pretty loose. Nice! ;) I can't wait for another meet up. Irvine Spectrum Jan 6 "anyone"?

Damn, looks like I missed a great turnout.:frown: Looks bigger than last years get together. I didn't get my new motor fired till Friday afternoon. Still had a few more things to do and the oil pump was leaking so I said f@ck it because I was pissed off.

Looks like you guys had a blast!

Did anybody from the SD show up? And whats the story with the Mustang lol??:D

Thanks For Everyone Coming Out. I Hardly Ever Post Anything Iam Jeremy Friend (mike). It Was A Good Turn Out Untill My Trany Went Out On The Way Home. It Was Leaking All Day Long Thats What Was Smokeing And I Just Had Pick It Up From The Trany Shop The Two Day B-4 All Well Thing Happen It Will Be Back Soon
Thanks
Mike

:cool: Buick Run

Attachments

• Grand National Run 045.jpg
    Grand National Run 045.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 190
  • Grand National Run 048.jpg
    Grand National Run 048.jpg
    131.9 KB · Views: 189
  • Grand National Run 044.jpg
    Grand National Run 044.jpg
    129.5 KB · Views: 197
  • Grand National Run 099.jpg
    Grand National Run 099.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 192
  • Grand National Run 101.jpg
    Grand National Run 101.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 192
some more pics

Attachments

• Grand National Run 108.jpg
    Grand National Run 108.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 202
  • Grand National Run 093.jpg
    Grand National Run 093.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 193
  • Grand National Run 110.jpg
    Grand National Run 110.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 191
  • Grand National Run 114.jpg
    Grand National Run 114.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 194
  • Grand National Run 106.jpg
    Grand National Run 106.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 195
Someone post pics or vids in the lounge too.