You can type here any text you want

Read if you dare… Big Boost on pump gas

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Checked it out, do you have to wear these in class too? o_O ;) :cool:

1664495252051.png

If ever you do a complete teardown the main cap mating surfaces will tell you if the engine is seeing knock that's not showing up in logs.

I say this because I've done it and it's easy to get lured into a false sense of confidence.

Actually that picture is right off the school website, I have no idea what they are doing though... :p
I think you'll land a job after graduation, if you don't already have offers. :cool:
Serious question what did you torque the ARP bolts to?

Actually that picture is right off the school website, I have no idea what they are doing though... :p
I think you'll land a job after graduation, if you don't already have offers. :cool:
Serious question what did you torque the ARP bolts to?
I worked a term at Stellantis already. (Fiat Chrystler). GM wanted nothing to do with me and they’re all EV already. Literally dumped my resume in the trash.

I went 35-65-85 on the bolts. Seems to work well

Cool, I did 82 'cause my arms got tired.
Don't sweat people dumping your resume in the trash, it can be for a lot of reasons, I never interviewed well, and got most of my jobs from connections, ie people looking for someone somewhat like me. o_O;)
I made it to retirement as well, my check comes tomorrow, and I don't even have to go out to the mailbox. :p
You get to work on the Pope-mobile? :cool:

I worked a term at Stellantis already. (Fiat Chrystler). GM wanted nothing to do with me and they’re all EV already. Literally dumped my resume in the trash.

I went 35-65-85 on the bolts. Seems to work well
I work in the industrial electrical industry and am mostly off the tools already at 23 years of age. A lot of this industry is networking and using nepotism to your advantage, and it is likely the same for the automotive industry.

Back