You can type here any text you want

Real Street Drags

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

turbocliff

I Slang in my white T
Anyone planning on bringing their Buicks to Real Street Drags @ Great Lakes Dragway on thursday night? -Or Street Car Chaos at Rt 41 dragway on Friday night? -I'm hoping to attend both. Just don't want to be the only TR at RSD- Last month there were at least a half dozen GNs @ SCC, and some of them were really movin!

Whats up cliff. I'm not sure yet if i'm going yet might have to go pick up a trailer tommorow also I got to figure out whats up with my car not spooling up quick. I'll call you tommorow for sure to see what is going on.

I ran my little brother's '85 GN at RSD@WIR a couple weeks ago. We were the only TR there.

Well I know there will be at least a couple @ RSD / GLD, and probably 10 down @ SCC / 41...

Looking forward to it-

I'll probably be on the board looking for a trans by monday!;)

Well, I brought my GN out to RSD last night to no avail... Wastegate actuator problem did not allow me to build ANY boost out of the hole... 2.88 60'time! Rediculous!

There were however a number of other TRs on the scene- Didn't get much of a chance to meet anyone though, as I was busy bashing my head against my hood all night.

I'm stopping by Precision for a new actuator today on my way down to SSC... Hopefully all will be resolved!

Back