Rear End Questions


Just wondering if someone knew what the proper term for the plate that sits on top of the rear springs between spring and frame. I'm not sure if I have them anymore. Also, does anyway know where to get a manual that tells specifically what size bolts go where on an '86 GN? I have the Chassis Service Manual, and it does not give specific sizes.
In the Chassis manual, it just shows some sort of round plate that goes between the spring and frame

That would be the rubber spring isolator. It goes between the spring and the upper spring pocket to keep the spring from rubbing and squeaking on the frame where the spring seats.
I got mine at O'Reilly's Auto Parts. Parts guy already knew the part number, just like the old time parts professionals I was used to dealing with.